Dedicated advisors serving the unique needs of healthcare employers
The unprecedented challenge for clinical talent combined with uncertain economic conditions has created a very challenging environment for HR and employee benefits leaders at healthcare organizations. Employee burnout and pandemic-induced mental health challenges along with renewed corporate benefits cost scrutiny, means healthcare leaders are being pushed to innovate and solve complex problems now, more than ever.
The Risk Strategies National Healthcare Practice is dedicated to serving healthcare clients and has a deep understanding of this unique benefits landscape. We help our clients compete for talent and drive savings by creating a differentiated, value-driven benefits package. Our industry-leading self-funded medical plan analysis and curated stop-loss programs for healthcare companies enable our clients to use their dollars more effectively while adequately protecting their balance sheet.
Who we serve
We specialize in consulting and brokerage services dedicated to serving the unique needs of the healthcare industry including hospitals, medical groups, healthcare systems, health plans, senior living homes, and more.
From Accountable Care Organizations to narrow networks, physician practices to on-site pharmacies, healthcare organizations are complex. We create healthcare-specific solutions, custom designed to address the unique nature of your organizational structure and internal constituents. From Specialty Pharmacy strategies and onsite pharmacies to stop loss and domestic optimization – we have you covered.
We also look beyond benefits and help you grow your business. By facilitating Direct-to-Employer and clinical bundle strategies, providing reinsurance solutions, and serving as the “voice of the market,” we help our clients bring their value-based strategies to the market.
We offer a full range of employee benefit services including:
- Market-leading, Healthcare-specific Employer stop loss and Captive programs
- Healthcare Specific Benefits – Domestic/tiered networks, Executive and Physician compensation/income protection, Student Health, Life and Disability, Paid Leave
- Direct-to-Employer Strategy
- Clinical Bundles
- Full network carve-out
- Network and partner strategy
- Distribution/Voice of the Market
- Value-Based Care strategy and optimal risk framework/revenue maximization
- Best In Class Self‐Funded Program diagnostic and consulting
- GPO Vendor Partnerships and Programs
- Healthcare-specific Pharmacy Solutions including 340b
- White Labeled Telemedicine Programs
- Benefit/HR Technology
- Communication and Engagement
Healthcare is unique. Designing a differentiated, value-driven benefits program in this challenging environment requires a partner with an in-depth understanding of the healthcare industry.
Ready to experience the difference that a dedicated healthcare partner can bring? Connect with the Risk Strategies National Healthcare Practice to learn more.