Annual Health Insurance Program for US Sailing Members
We are proud to offer US Sailing members access to our Sailors Health Insurance Program which is a creditable, annual health insurance plan. This best-in-class annual health insurance plan features worldwide coverage, domestic coverage, prompt access to doctors and hospitals, English-speaking customer service, paperless claims, and more.
US Sailing Members Who May Qualify
- Must have a current US Sailing membership
- Certified US Sailing instructors and coaches
- Collegiate sailing athletes
- US Olympic Sailing Team members
- Professional crew/captains
- Professional sailors
- International cruisers
- Others, please inquire
Plan Highlights (with GeoBlue Plan)
- Worldwide coverage
- Unlimited lifetime maximum
- 100% coverage outside the US
- 80% coverage in-network (in US with Anthem)
- No waiting periods associated with preventative services
- Medical evacuation
- Online enrollments and automatic monthly credit card deductions
- Customize your own deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
Open Enrollment for US Sailing (July 1 to August 31): Enrollment is handled online for a September 1st policy start. Enroll now.
Enrollment at other times of year: May be available with qualifying life events. Please email us.
Rick Bagnall at firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.399.3634
Barbie Murray at email@example.com, 860.399.3630