Comprehensive Insurance Solutions and Safety Programs for US Sailing Members & Sailing Organizations
Gowrie Group, now a part of Risk Strategies, is proud to offer custom marine insurance programs to US Sailing Members. We are the Official Marine Insurance Partner of US Sailing and the US Sailing Team.
- The Burgee Program – Club & Organization Insurance: The only comprehensive insurance program developed to meet the distinctive needs of yacht clubs, community programs, and sailing organizations. US Sailing members eligible for a 10% discount on the marine components of the program. Learn more.
- One-Design Insurance Program: Specialized insurance for one-design boats under 30-feet. Can be purchased online. US Sailing members may be eligible for a 10% discount. Learn More.
- Crew medical & health insurance: Specialized health insurance with worldwide overage for professional sailors, coaches, instructors, Olympic team members, collegiate sailing athletes, paid crew/captains, and international cruisers who are members of US Sailing. Learn More.
- Boat and yacht insurance: We are the largest and most experienced independent marine insurance agency. We offer insurance solutions for all types of boats and yachts. US Sailing members holding a Keelboat, Powerboat, or Safety at Sea training certificate can receive up to a 5% education credit on their boat insurance when purchased through our organization. Learn More.
- Certified Instructor (CI) Insurance Coverage: US Sailing’s commercial insurance covers US Sailing Certified Instructors (CI) only in specific situations at US Sailing Championships and US Sailing Event/Courses. Learn More. FAQs.
- Certified Race Officer (CRO) Insurance Coverage: US Sailing’s commercial insurance covers US Sailing’s Certified Race Officials (CROs) only in specific situations at US Sailing Championships and US Sailing Event/Courses. Learn More. FAQs.
- Safety Resources for US Sailing Members & Organizations: We are proud to offer a comprehensive suite of marine safety materials and Burgee Program safety resources to our clients, partners, and US Sailing members. Learn more.
Learn More & Connect with a Marine Specialist: