Total protection for art
and those who transport it
When you care for artwork as intensively as art shippers, handlers, packers, and warehouses do, you need to ensure your insurance is as comprehensive as your clients’ collections. Insurance programs for this integral part of the art world are highly nuanced and require an insurance team who understands your risk from every angle.
Risk Strategies Fine Art Experts can help you with:
- Giving you the ability to extend liability for your customers' artwork while you transport or store their items
- Providing you with a policy that covers legal defense and judgment for suits brought due to your alleged damage to artwork
- Reviewing the insurance section of documents such as a Bill of Lading, Warehouse Receipts, and contracts
- Insurance companies specializing in fine art
- Quick turnaround time on Certificates of Insurance
- Expert claim guidance and expedited settlements
In addition to insuring the Fine Art portion of your operation, we can provide insurance solutions to all of your business exposures including property, your building, trucks, workers' compensation, etc.