Switching gears: value over price
Auto insurance seems straightforward enough, but the promise of premium savings doesn’t always result in a better deal. Coverage terms and claim service quality can vary broadly. When you own multiple vehicles, the gap between what you need and what you get can widen even further.
Be it practical family transport or exotic showpieces, all vehicles warrant the right degree of protection and the ease of a single policy whenever possible. We diligently consider each make and model when sourcing recommendations, but our primary focus is you: your convenience, your safety, and your peace of mind.
When it comes to auto insurance, the most notable differences emerge after a claim.
- Did depreciation diminish your reimbursement?
- Can you rent a vehicle of comparable value?
- Will original parts be used for repairs?
There’s a lot to consider but leave that to us. We allow to bypass these burdens by introducing best-in-class carriers and delivering unyielding support if something goes wrong.
Your broker can help you protect personal autos of every variety:
- Everyday and luxury vehicles
- Classic, collector, and exotic cars
- High-performance cars
- RV’s and campers
- Golf carts
Preservation, mitigation, recovery, resilience
Fueled by a deep appreciation for craftsmanship on wheels, Risk Strategies’ auto specialists anticipate scenarios that make vehicles susceptible to damage on or off the road.
Proactive risk mitigation becomes particularly important for collectors. If cars are a part of your legacy, know that we possess the requisite knowledge and, more importantly, share your passion.
Together with your carrier, we can:
- Assist with safe transport of vehicles to concours events and car shows
- Assess the vulnerability of your home, garage, or storage facility
- Evaluate emergency readiness plans if cars must be moved in a hurry