Grow Your Transportation Business and Shrink Your Risk
The commercial transportation landscape is changing. So are your risks.
The road ahead can get bumpy when it comes to protecting critical assets including your employees, fleet, and contracted cargo. The commercial transportation industry is facing unprecedented challenges driven by emerging technologies, changing customer demands, tougher laws and regulations, and record growth in e-commerce.
Avoiding these potholes requires agility and strategic planning. The Risk Strategies Transportation Practice is laser-focused on all aspects of your business including driver safety, cost management, compliance, and risk management. Our dedicated team of experts has specialized in the delivery/logistics industries for more than half a century, making us uniquely qualified to create insurance programs that keep you going and growing. We understand that insurance plans are not one-size-fits-all.
With transportation business insurance solutions that cover virtually every risk, we can create a plan using our vast network of carrier partners and products including:
- Fleet & Auto Liability - Including liability coverage for injury and/or property damage caused by your drivers in the use of their own personal vehicles
- Contingent Auto Liability - Protecting freight brokers and forwarders if/when they are held liable for the actions of motor carriers with whom they work
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto coverage - Associated with Independent Contractors, short-term vehicle rentals/leases, and freight forwarding/brokering of shipments
- Auto, Cargo, Crime, General, and Excess Liability coverages - Exclusive programs through A-rated carriers nationwide
- Custom Cargo forms - To specifically handle the needs of the transportation and logistics industry
- Errors & Omissions - It’s critical that you protect your business if you make a mistake (error), or fail to perform a specific service (omission)
- Warehouse Liability - Make sure you’re protected against property damage and loss and potential liability issues (specific types of coverage depend on the type of warehouse facility, service provided, and employee status)
- Customs & Transportation Bonds - Make sure you’re protected against property damage and loss and potential liability issues (specific types of coverage depend on the type of warehouse facility, service provided, and employee status)
- Property Coverage - Commercial property insurance can help protect the physical assets critical in supporting your business, or other related structures
ECA Marketplace – The Same-Day delivery industry’s premier event to expand your company’s business opportunities and help increase your bottom line.
CLDA Final Mile Forum – The annual CLDA Final Mile Forum & Expo (FMF) is the premier logistics event for supply chain leaders operating in the final mile space and is the year’s best opportunity to expand your knowledge, build your network, and explore the latest products and solution.
NHDA – The Forum brings together over 200 home delivery professionals specializing in appliance, furniture, and large item residential delivery and installation. The program features an information-packed agenda focusing on the trends and challenges impacting the home delivery industry. The format of facilitated panel discussions features industry leaders, and subject matter experts and encourages the active engagement of your industry peers
FMA – The Florida Messenger Association is comprised of a vast network of delivery companies including last mile, same day, next day, LDL, distribution, and other transportation companies that offer a broad range of transportation and logistics services and aspire to the highest levels of professionalism in the industry.
We proudly sponsor:
- Florida Messenger Association
- Express Carriers Association
- Customized Logistics & Delivery Association
- California Delivery Association
- National Home Delivery Association
- Restaurant Messenger & Delivery Association
Sustained success in same-day and last-mile delivery requires speed and agility. Risk Strategies Transportation is a true specialist offering custom insurance coverages that can keep pace with your growing fleet.
We see risk through your lens.