Specialty insurance for aviation exposures on the ground and in the air
The aviation and aerospace industry is continually faced with unique challenges that can be complex, yet critical, to understand. From pilot training and safety to maintenance, license and certificate administration, asset purchases, and more, you want to ensure you are complying with federal guidelines and protecting your business.
As a leading aviation, aerospace, and defense risk management specialist, we know the needs of our clients go far beyond what the eyes can see. Our team of specialists has decades of industry experience and is dedicated to helping you understand the complexities of aviation risks and management needs. We specialize in many coverages including:
- Manned commercial and industrial aid aircraft
- Aviation business insurance
- Unmanned aerial system and drone
- Travel medical service and repatriations for aircraft passengers and crews
- Non-owned aviation hull and liability
For fresh insights on your existing insurance programs or to develop comprehensive and creative new solutions, our team of specialists is ready to help you manage your risk and prepare for the unexpected. We offer industry knowledge so you are covered from ground to flight and back. The top risks our clients face include:
- Gaps in coverage for aircraft loss of use or damage
- Passenger and employee injuries or bodily harm
- Property damage to third parties by crew members, maintenance, line services, and dispatch personnel
- Non-owned aircraft and aviation liability including air charter operators
No two businesses are the same, so getting aviation and aerospace risk right requires specialization. We tailor our risk management services to meet your specific needs protecting your aircraft, equipment, pilots, crew, passengers, and personnel on the ground and in the air.