Leveraging our immersive industry expertise to help insurers thrive
Insurance companies, along with brokers, agents, and adjusters are a major segment and backstop of the financial services industry, and they face a specialized set of challenges and considerations in an increasingly turbulent market. Insurance providers of all types intend to serve their customers and clients with integrity. Inevitably though, insurance companies become exposed to allegations of acting in bad faith, improper claims handling, inadequate claims payment, or denial of claims altogether. Our strategic advisors are uniquely positioned to provide tailor-made solutions to help insurers mitigate financial risk and liabilities.
Whether you are a property, liability, or life/health insurer — or a mutual or a stock company — if you are ready to enhance financial performance and more efficiently manage fast-changing risks, our advisors can help you:
- Negotiate coverage with highly rated, well-capitalized, reputable insurers with claims-paying history
- Navigate the financial and business implications of mergers, acquisitions, and divestments
- Directors & Officers Liability: Ensure proper balance between personal asset protection and balance sheet protection based on propriety benchmarking, organization size, and type of insurance operations
- Errors & Omissions - Structure an E&O program specifically tailored to the type of insurance operations of each Insured and the services they provide to insure there are no coverage gaps.
Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary liability and Crime Risk Management
- Secure proper Financial Institution fidelity bonds specifically designed for insurance companies