Protecting your adventures
Our travel medical and trip insurance experts understand the complexities and risks that come with domestic and worldwide vacations and adventures. It is our specialty. We provide exclusive access to travel medical, international medical insurance, and trip insurance policies designed for travelers in search of the highest available benefit limits and most extensive coverage options. We know that anything can happen while you're away from home – whether on vacation, visiting someplace short-term, or living abroad indefinitely. It's important to be prepared for any unexpected illness, injury, or medical emergency. Many traditional medical plans simply are not designed for international travel.
Our solutions include options for all types of travel and travelers, including domestic and international trips, sailing charters, business travel, adventure travel, helicopter & backcountry skiing, vacations on yachts, and other types of luxury vacations. We also offer group coverage for employees in locations around the world, solutions for aircraft passengers and crew, and solutions for captains, passengers, and paid crew aboard vessels.
Available trip and travel medical coverages
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Cancel for any reason
- Emergency medical evacuation & repatriation
- Quarantine monitoring & delay services
- Access to live 24 / 7 / 365 service for emergencies anywhere in the world
- Access to a global network of highly qualified providers
- Responsive medical management in the event of medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- International, multilingual customer service centers
Emergency medical evacuation from Caribbean Locations — through AeroMD Partnership
Additionally, for Caribbean-based travel and trips, through our exclusive partnership with AeroMD, we offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing that if you need it, you will have direct access to best-in-class medical transport solutions. Risk Strategies has an exclusive partnership with AeroMD to provide medical transport and aeromedical services which are tailored to individuals, families, and groups who live in or travel to Caribbean locations where healthcare resources are limited.
Available Benefits through our Partnership with AeroMD:
- On-Island Aircraft: A core advantage of AeroMD is their Caribbean-based, dedicated medevac service using dedicated fleets of aircraft equipped to serve as flying intensive care units.
- Global Command Center: AeroMD state-of-the-art global command center is equipped with air medical communication specialists and case management teams who are available 24 / 7 / 365.
- On-Island Medical Team: From yachts to offices, the AeroMD team provides medical care that can make a life-saving difference.
- Disaster Preparedness & Response: In the face of hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters, and extreme conditions, the AeroMD team is prepared and trained to provide response services and medical care in the most difficult conditions.
Connect with a Travel & Trip Insurance Specialist
Contact Rick Bagnall at email@example.com