Keep pace with compliance requirements and technology
Consolidation in the collections industry has been steadily taking hold, but the COVID-19 pandemic sharply accelerated the trend, causing a decline in overall credit accounts and balances as well as the first drop in household debt levels in over five years.
Our team understands these challenges and other exposures your business faces, including:
- Claims or lawsuits for alleged improper collection practices or violation of statutes like the TCPA, FDCPA, and FCRA
- Cyber and network security threats such as data breaches, phishing scams, privacy notifications, etc.
- Crime/fidelity issues such as employee dishonesty, credit card forgery, computer fraud, theft, and the disappearance or destruction of property
- Lawsuits from employees for claims like wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, hostile work environment, etc.
- Government regulatory investigations and lawsuits