Casualty with context
The Risk Strategies Casualty Insurance Practice specializes in a broad range of casualty insurance products, including workers’ compensation, general and product liability, automobile and excess liability, product recall, captives, and alternative risk solutions.
Unlike other brokers, the Risk Strategies Casualty team begins by understanding the overall business — deeply analyzing your claims, risks, exposures, operations, and goals. Drawing on deep industry experience, our specialists then identify issues, trends, potential liabilities, and possible solutions. Only after undertaking this detailed analysis, we enter the market to identify the most competitive insurance coverage program for you.
Our detailed, business-first approach guides us in crafting the right coverage program for your specific needs. Being an established, Top-15 national broker means we have access to the right carrier for each aspect of your risk and liability challenges.
Whether protecting basic business operations through workers’ compensation or shaping policy wording to complex liability exposures, our specialists are experts in the issues that arise when negotiating contracts with carriers. By matching skillful explanations of your risk profile with specific carrier preferences, we ensure your program is backed by the right insurers, with the right policies and language, at the best possible price.
From negotiating coverage, price, collateral, or deductibles, Risk Strategies specializes in all facets of Casualty Insurance.
Casualty insurance specialist in your industry
In an insurance marketplace constantly adjusting to trends in claims, litigation, legislation, workplace issues, and current events, the Risk Strategies Casualty Practice is right in step, able to understand, quantify, and mitigate risks with the right solutions, to address:
- The complex dynamics of the General Liability market, on an individual client basis
- Preparing for the ongoing increase in frequency and severity of auto claims
- Historically large liability settlements due to social inflation
- Staying ahead of the impact of inflation and rising interest rates on insurers
- Managing products liability complexities arising out of new technologies or international distribution
- Developing trends and issues to ensure workplace safety, compliance, and coverage
Whether you need to protect your people with workers’ compensation or have complex liability exposures, our specialists understand the broad issues and key nuances of casualty insurance and how they relate to your specific challenges.
- Detailed analytics to shape effective program structure based on exposures, claim experience, and company financials
- Claims and loss control team coordination to identify and reduce the potential for future claims
- Specific solutions by industry
- Detailed benchmarking of program information
- In-house third-party claim administrators with an industry-leading risk and information
Don’t settle for off-the-shelf. Get a casualty insurance program tailored to meet the needs and nuances of your industry and specific business challenges.
Connect with Risk Strategies Casualty Insurance specialists today.