Cut through the complexity
When fulfilling compliance requirements, your organization cannot afford to make mistakes or miss regulatory deadlines. With multi-jurisdictional compliance continuing to be one of the most challenging issues for employers coupled with increasing federal and state agency scrutiny, it’s important to have a proactive partner to help you understand and meet the necessary requirements.
Compliance services and support you can count on
Risk Strategies Employee Benefits Compliance Services delivers the resources and information you need to meet the laws and regulations that affect your benefits program including:
- Compliance Communications
- Keep up to date with the latest information and developments in benefits compliance. From client advisories and newsletters to helpful webinars, gain the knowledge and clarity you need to understand the laws and regulations and the actions to take.
- Benefit Plan Administration
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met is as critical to benefit plan success as employee satisfaction and meeting cost objectives. Risk Strategies helps reduce your compliance burden in these critical areas:
- Notice and Disclosure Rules
- 5500 and ERISA Wrap Administration
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Leave and Absence Management
- COBRA and Section 125 Administration
- HIPAA/Privacy and Security