Diagnosis to Treatment, Smarter Risk Management is Our Specialty
From ransomware attacks to costly professional liability claims, the Risk Strategies National Healthcare Practice understands the issues you face and why healthcare property and casualty insurance is vital to your organization’s risk protection.
We craft effective, comprehensive healthcare property and casualty insurance programs and sound strategies to help protect against professional liability, management liability, workers’ compensation, general liability, cyber, property, and automobile claims.
Whether you need additional coverage for your current healthcare property and casualty insurance program or a complete overhaul, we’re ready to help define and manage your risks. We will:
- Audit and review existing programs to identify gaps in coverage and seek improvements
- Identify enterprise-level issues and risk transfer, risk retention and/or risk management solutions
- Review existing insurance for appropriate limits, sub-limits, and retentions
- Define possible alternative risk transfer mechanisms including captives and risk retention groups
Our Healthcare Property and Casualty insurance experts work as an extension of your team to develop sound risk management strategies and guide you in selecting the right solutions that cover a variety of risks including:
- Privacy and security from ransomware attacks
- Evolving employee and patient risks
- Expanded and new healthcare offerings including telemedicine
- Discrimination claims brought by physicians and employees
- Increase in severe professional liability claims
The Risk Strategies National Healthcare Practice is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced. Get a dedicated risk management consultant and partner with the in-depth industry knowledge you need to keep your organization in top shape.