Optimized benefits strategy.
Balanced business objectives.
Employee benefits are changing as the workplace evolves and employee needs and expectations expand. From your total rewards program to your leadership development strategy, it’s time to think beyond traditional benefits and find solutions that make both your employees and business thrive.
Delivering the solutions and programs employers want and employees value
Risk Strategies offers competitive, cost-effective, data-driven benefits solutions and services to help you navigate today’s challenges. As an extension of your team, you can count on a proactive, responsive relationship built on trust, quantifiable results, and reliability that addresses:
- Rising health care costs affecting your organization and workforce
- Increasingly complex regulatory requirements
- Evolving leave laws at federal, state, and city levels
- Emerging employee needs in behavioral health, financial health, and overall wellbeing support
- Shifting workforce issues such as talent strategy and changes in organizational culture
With an abiding commitment to advocacy and service, creating innovative benefits programs designed to your organization’s business and human capital objectives is our specialty, including:
- Benefit options from traditional plans to alternative financing solutions and medical captive programs
- Strategic approaches to underwriting and financial analysis, utilization review, benchmarking, and more
- Inclusive health and wellbeing programs that ignite engagement
- Communications programs that address a multi-generational workforce
Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and innovations and count on regular assessments of your total rewards program and employee needs. Comprehensive assessments include:
- Prescription Drugs
- Absence Management & Ancillary Programs
- Consumer Spending Products (FSA, HSA, HRA, Lifestyle, Transportation, and more)
- Voluntary & Lifestyle Benefits
- Behavioral Health & Employee Assistance Programs
Get the innovative, intelligent solutions that help your organization thrive.
Risk Strategies Employee Benefits Practice helps you see the way forward.