Adapt for today and prepare for tomorrow
Whether you’re looking for deep insights or help quantifying future financial risks, our consulting team can provide you with the expertise and guidance to reveal important findings and turn them into new opportunities. Our team of experienced consultants, actuaries, data scientists, pharmacists, accountants, and other experts work closely with you to ensure you can identify and understand the critical elements that matter to your business.
The objectivity you need with the expertise
you can rely on
Risk Strategies Consulting transforms the way companies understand and manage risk, administer benefits, and achieve success. Our breadth of consulting services for payers, providers, and plan sponsors is broad and multi-disciplinary. This includes work for large, sophisticated clients in the following areas:
- Actuarial Services: Our breadth of actuarial services includes special expertise in areas such as captive and self-funded programs, employee benefits, property and casualty, reinsurance, and stop-loss.
- Consulting Services: We help make a difference for our clients through objectivity, high-touch consulting, and state-of-the-art analytics in areas such as health and welfare, mergers & acquisitions, pharmacy, and retirement benefits.
- Healthcare Claim Audit Services: Our team offers expertise and experience in health claim adjudication and cost management. Services are provided in areas such as employer benefit and claims audits, stop-loss services, and reviews of plan documents, policies, and claims.
Risk Strategies Consulting focuses our efforts on a "client first" approach. Our model consists of:
- Focusing on the benefit of building long-term client satisfaction by keeping everything in-house rather than outsourcing
- Recognizing that all work produced is the property of the client and may be shared
- Developing practical solutions based on the specific needs and requirements of the individual client
- Utilize a centralized technical services unit for all work product. This ensures proper quality control.