Unique Assets Demand Specialized Solutions
Artworks are meaningful assets for everyone, from artists, collectors, foundations, historians, and museums to the general public. That’s why the Risk Strategies Fine Art Practice is dedicated to protecting each piece and your business from any known or unknown risk.
An experienced team of Fine Art professionals
With nearly 200 years of experience in fine art, our team of experts is uniquely qualified to find the right insurance plan that fits the needs of personal and corporate collections, museums, art dealers, artist-endowed foundations, appraisal firms, fine art warehouses, artists, and all of the various coverages associated with art world clients.
Access to top Fine Art insurance carriers
We have full access to all fine art insurance companies, securing the best coverage for you. Our team knows how to work with the other parties involved to draft coverage that aligns with your needs while negotiating the insurance provisions of any contract.
Customized Fine Art insurance solutions
We offer multinational companies, small businesses, and individuals specialized solutions because we understand the importance of proper insurance and simple, hassle-free risk management. These include:
- Loan and consignment agreement reviews for contract requirements
- Risk management plans for foundations and museums, including catastrophe-prone locations, hazard prevention plans, and other specific assistance
- Collaboration with colleagues to provide competitive prices for museum and foundation programs, including fine art, property and casualty, and more – all through one firm
- Policy valuation that protects the specific client’s needs
- Holistic in-house claims process
Your most treasured and valuable possessions deserve custom coverage and a true partner who shares your passion, priorities, and concerns.