Prepare your employees for the "what-ifs" life has to offer
One of the most valuable components of an employee benefits program is the financial protection it provides to your employees and their families. By offering welfare benefits such as life and disability insurance, your organization helps protect their financial futures and gives them peace of mind should an unfortunate circumstance arise.
Partner with our team of experts
Risk Strategies provides support and consultation for programs and coverages
- Absence Management Services
- Assist your employees in managing any planned or unforeseen work absences from paid family leave for parental bonding to a long-term disability due to an accident. Gain needed guidance on all areas within an absence management program including paid time off, Family Medical Leave (FML), Paid Family Leave (PFL), Statutory Disability, Short-Term Disability or Salary Continuation, and Long-Term Disability.
- Group Life Insurance
- Get needed support managing vendors when offering basic or supplemental life insurance for your employees and their families. Risk Strategies ensures vendors provide optimized pricing and terms & conditions and aligns these benefits to industry norms and demographics.
- Accident & Health Programs
- Whether it’s business travel and accident coverage, or coverage for leisure travel during time off, enhancements like these bring added value to your benefits program.