The mission of artist-endowed foundations – to increase public access to the life’s work of a respected artist – is noble. Managing the creative works, intellectual property, archival rights, and charitable programs poses a unique set of challenges to each foundation.
Our team of specialist advisors can assist your foundation and navigate the risks associated with the work of owning and deploying an artist’s creative works.
Risk Strategies Fine Art Experts can help you with:
- Insurance and contract review for items in your care, custody, and control
- Insurance companies specializing in fine art
- Expert claim guidance and expedited settlements
- Advice on shipping
- Pointed risk management advice reflecting current events and trends
- Specialized solutions for insuring archives