A personalized approach for better employee engagement
Enhancing your total rewards package is the key to better engagement and personalized rewards. Our benefits experts help you create tailored programs that also align with your employee demographics and generational preferences, diversity and equity (DE&I) initiatives, and organizational culture.
Attract and retain the talent you need
Beyond traditional voluntary benefits, additional coverage and additive lifestyle benefits enable your employees to customize their benefits package to fit their unique needs. Some lifestyle benefits offer employees a lower price than what is available on a direct-to-consumer basis.
- Traditional Voluntary Benefits
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness indemnity coverages offer an extra layer of financial protection for your employees and their families. These benefits can help mitigate out-of-pocket expenses for employees facing a variety of health concerns.
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Help protect your employees against risks other than out-of-pocket medical expenses. Additional voluntary benefits such as ID Theft coverage, Group Legal, Student Loan Refinancing and Repayment programs, and Whole Life Insurance help your organization’s benefits package stand out.
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Lifestyle benefits are an enticing benefits program feature that can attract the key talent you want and contribute to building your workplace culture. These reimbursement programs include tuition and adoption assistance, pet insurance, child and elder care services, and new-to-market genetic testing products.
Risk Strategies helps you thoughtfully and strategically offer a comprehensive benefits program that demonstrates how much your organization cares for its employees.