Protecting your people and bottom line
Pro Safety, part of the Risk Strategies family, is a national leader in safety management. We believe in a safety-first mindset, and our approach is to go beyond safety procedures. That's why, for more than 20 years, thousands of clients from across the country have turned to us to help them manage their risk and lower their liability exposure, by significantly reducing accidents and injuries.
Safety measures are constantly changing to comply with new laws and regulations. We firmly believe that safety is at the core of every successful business, so we provide all-inclusive safety management and loss control services to ensure that you have a robust, comprehensive safety program.
Our team is comprised of certified safety professionals, certified industrial hygienists, licensed site safety managers and coordinators, licensed concrete safety managers, construction safety and health technicians, and OSHA safety trainers ready to support any business. We equip our clients with the necessary tools to conduct proper training and analysis proactively. Our services are available weekly, monthly, annually, or semi-annually. They include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time or part-time dedicated safety representatives to provide organizations the support needed to perform all the functions expected of a safety department
- Site-specific or corporation-wide safety program development and implementation that will reduce insurance costs
- Hazard safety training for employees on-site, seven days a week
Industry solutions and capabilities
We tailor our offerings to meet the unique needs of clients across various industries, including infrastructure and building construction, manufacturing, hospitals, municipalities, power plants, sewage plants, convention centers, schools and recycling plants, and fleet safety. We create the right solution, always aiming for injury prevention and a safe workplace, but prepare you for any risk that may arise. Our custom solutions and capabilities include:
- Developing and implementing effective corporate safety and health programs to reduce incidents and insurance costs
- Auditing facilities or projects to identify hazards and/or potential hazard sites
- Providing statistical data to identify frequent hazard zones and help mitigate issues
- Consultation and development through the OSHA process, including informative newsletters for workplace locations and other compliance needs
- Safety training for industry standards or hazardous requirements
When you have lives and safety at stake in complex work and regulatory environments, you need a focused specialist to identify and manage your risks. No matter the size of your organization, we will help you protect every worker in your business.