Casualty with insight
Building a better casualty insurance program for your business requires better insight. The Risk Strategies Casualty Insurance Practice works in tandem with our market-leading Analytics team to gather key data points and turn them into a meaningful picture of your risk exposures and validate practical, effective ways to optimize your risk financing programs.
To ensure the best program design, the Risk Strategies Casualty team integrates analytics services into both the marketing and ongoing service process to evaluate claims and exposures on a historic and go-forward basis. Creating an efficient program can also mean exploring alternatives. The Risk Strategies Casualty Practice can also develop alternative risk-financing plans that ensure continued cost-effective financial protection at optimal retention levels.
Creating these insights and recommendations requires a detailed analysis of historic claims and current exposures. As part of that process, we will:
- Develop credible loss and exposure information
- Ensure loss and exposure information is reflective of your firm on a go-forward basis
- Perform loss analysis forecast — expected losses at various retention levels
- Determine appropriate retention/deductible levels based on your risk profile/appetite balanced by market considerations and prior loss experience
- Determine cash flow consequences and structure program alternatives with an emphasis on your budget considerations
- Use the data in negotiations with underwriters involving program design, cost, collateral, and coverage
- Help you establish financial accruals for any loss-sensitive programs
- Examine Loss portfolio transfers of existing prior liabilities
- Determine if alternative Risk Strategies or Captive solutions are appropriate
- Evaluate your total cost of risk
For more details on Risk Strategies analytics capabilities, please click here.
Connect with Risk Strategies Casualty Insurance specialists today.