Listen up – You might have a Silent Cyber Risk problemRead More →
Business runs technology. Risk Strategies cyber liability specialists has the experience, tailored coverage and resources you, your people and business needs to manage evolving cyber risks and liabilities.
Speak to a representative about our products and services.
As businesses become increasingly reliant on technology, they are facing new and unprecedented risks. Our Cyber team is able to provide a range of products to help combat these new challenges: cyber liability, technology errors and omissions, professional liability and media liability. We also work to develop strategy and incident response plans, so you can prevent data breaches whenever possible and mitigate any damages should the worst happen. We strive to provide every possible protection in the face of increased cyber threats, a stringent regulatory system, and the potential for significant financial harm.
• Risk mitigation. Action plan for areas of improvement with tabletop exercises, employee training, and incident response planning. We also encourage a thorough investigation of vendor partnerships with penetration testing, multifactor authentication and endpoint detection.
• Specialty market knowledge and real world experience. With strong relationships with key insurers to achieve the most comprehensive coverage at the best available price.
• Cyber Resolute A proprietary market leading coverage solution for clients under $250M in revenue, underwritten by Berkley Cyber Risk Solutions.
• Dedicated cyber risk response and claims advocacy including specialty claims advocates and in-house counsel to deal with any coverage issues, and ensure the maximum recovery under the client’s policy.
• 24/7 monitored email and phone hotline, so you can contact our team about data security incidents at any time of the day or night.
When you’re facing the most pressing business challenges, maximizing your success starts with the right partner. At Risk Strategies, you get a dedicated risk management consultant and partner with in-depth industry knowledge and 25 specialty practices.
We aren’t just insurance professionals - we are industry insiders. In addition to our own comprehensive range of solutions and breadth of knowledge, we are able to connect our clients to a comprehensive network of partners to provide the highest class of protection and response services. We take a holistic view as a consultative risk management partner: the right solution for a given client may not even include insurance, and if it does, we do not view a policy alone as the solution. With our team you will also receive risk management counsel and a strong incident response plan. We ensure that our clients are always equipped to make the most educated, data-informed decisions to manage their risk at the best possible value.
On a Friday before a recent July 4th weekend, a small, regional accounting firm discovered a breach of its database, primarily targeting clients who were expecting to receive five-figure tax refunds. Hackers stole the credentials of employees who were filing the tax returns, and they changed the bank account numbers on the returns to ones the hackers controlled.
The accounting firm called the toll-free number on their cyber insurance policy to report the incident. When they hadn’t heard back by noon on Saturday, they contacted Risk Strategies’ Cyber Risk response hotline, and within an hour, Risk Strategies had the client in touch with the right experts to assist with the investigation and notify regulators and those affected. In the end, the accounting firm’s insurance company paid a claim of approximately $250,000, including protection for the firm’s clients who had been hacked.READ MORE
Speak to one of our representatives about our products and services.
A frequent speaker and thought leader on cyber risk, Rob maintains a designation as a Registered Professional Liability Underwriter (RPLU). Coming to Risk Strategies through the acquisition of the DeWitt Stern Group in 2014, Rob’s relationships in the domestic and London carrier marketplaces have enabled the company to tailor proprietary cyber liability products for clients.