Changing regulations, payment structures and business models are increasing pressure on all health care organizations to control costs and improve quality of care even as you work to stay competitive, innovative and financially stable.
It’s a complex, high-stakes environment presenting unique challenges, opportunities and liabilities.
Effectively navigating this dynamic landscape – understanding the full spectrum of your risk, the vital details and the best way to cost effectively address them – requires specialized knowledge, experience and capabilities.
Risk Strategies’ National Health Care Practice, the industry’s most complete and experienced, offers smart, cost-effective approaches to simplifying the risk management issues you face in four key areas:
- Managed Care – providing managed care stop loss coverage for hospitals, health plans, physicians, ACO’s and others in the health care industry
- Reinsurance – providing reinsurance protection across the entire spectrum of health products including the self-funded community, as well as the life, accident and disability markets
- Property & Casualty – providing Property & Casualty coverage for a variety of health care organizations, such as hospitals, physicians, long-term care organizations, life sciences, medical products, and managed care organizations
- Employee Benefits – providing health care organizations with customized programs for their employee benefits plans
A unified national team operating seamlessly across geographies, Risk Strategies’ Health Care Practice is one of the largest in the country and gives you access to specialists with industry experience ranging from large brokerages, consultancies and insurance companies to health plans and health care providers.
Go beyond the limits of a generalized broker. The focused expertise of insurance professionals from Risk Strategies and its specialty organizations, Dubraski & Associates, Re-Solutions, and TSG Financial,ensures you get innovative, practical approaches to the full spectrum of liability and risk your business faces, including:
- Managed Care Stop Loss
- Health Plan Reinsurance
- Provider Excess including ACO Stop Loss
- Managed Transplant Reinsurance
- Employer Stop Loss
- Medicare Supplement
- Other Medical Coverages:
- Short Term Medical, Limited Medical, Critical Illness, Student Medical
- Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, Voluntary Benefits, Pharmacy Benefit Administration
- Health Care Professional Liability:
- Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability, Managed Care Errors & Omissions
- Management Liability:
- Directors/Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Crime, Kidnap & Ransom
- Property & Casualty:
- Property, Workers Compensation and Employers Liability, Commercial Automobile, Ambulance and Aircraft, General Liability, Package Policies
- Specialty Insurance Solutions:
- Data Privacy & Network Security, Environmental Liability, Government Billing Errors & Omissions, Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions, Terrorism, Bonds
- Equipment Maintenance Management Programs
Want a prescription for cost-effective risk management and liability protection? Contact us today
To learn more about our affiliated specialty health care organizations and get more detailed information on health care-specific managed care, property & casualty and employee benefits check out Dubraski & Associates and Re-Solutions for reinsurance.